Clinical Staff Initial Competency and Orientation
All clinical employees will receive necessary orientation and
instruction to allow the fulfillment of their job
1. All clinical personnel shall participate in initial
competency orientation program. Additionally, all
clinical personnel shall complete the Clinical portion
of this program within two weeks of hire.
2. The initial competency orientation shall be conducted by
the employee's supervisor.
3. All areas must be completed or noted as 'not applicable'.
4. The initial competency orientation check List shall be
signed by the supervisor and employee upon completion
and placed in the employee's personnel file.
5. Initial competency orientation program specific to the
employee's job description will be done by the
employee's supervisor. The job description should
be signed by the supervisor and employee, and placed in
the employee's personnel file. The employee shall be
given a copy of his job description.
6. Review of facility policies and procedures shall be the
responsibility of the employee.
Approved By Governing Board